Our café is a light, airy and easily accessible space just two minutes from Brighton Station. Breakfast is available from 8.15 AM including choices from toast to a full English. Join us for lunch when we offer a range of delicious sandwiches and paninis on your choice of . Wherever possible we select suppliers who are local and who take great care over how and where the food was sourced, grown and transported. Please be assured we can cater for vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and other dietary requirements. If you wish to speak to our front of house supervisor at the Bright Now Cafe, please telephone Brighthelm on: 01273 821512
Alongside our regular menu, a range of specials are available to order from the board, which changes on a daily basis. Some examples of dishes from our new menu include:
- Soup of the day with bread and butter
- Pumpkin,chickea and coconut curry with rice and poppadum
- Mexican bean and sweet potato burger with tomato and roasted pepper sauce and chips.
- Plaice fillet, chips and salad.
- Mediterranean vegetables, halloumi and pesto.
- baked honey roast ham and cheddar with apple and shallot chutney.
- BBQ pulled pork and caramelised onion.
- Spinach falafel and hummus.
For something sweet you’ll find a selection of tray bakes, desserts, loaf cake and sliced cake.