How to find us and accessibility at Brighthelm
Being situated so centrally, there are a number of easy ways you can get to the Brighthelm Centre. Our Centre is fully accessible to people with disabilities and full details can be found on this page below the map.
We are easily accessible by foot. Simply walk straight down Queen`s Road towards the town, you will find us on the corner between North Road and Queens Road, look for our `Bright Now Cafe` sign on our building! The walk takes approximately 3 minutes.
The 6, 7, 22, 27, 48 Bus stops are very close to the Centre by walk.
We have limited car parking spaces available. Spaces must be booked in advance and are solely for the use of the Brighthelm Centre and its attendees.
Up to 4hrs £7.20. All day (8.30-5pm) £14.40.
To gain access, please use the entry phone on North Road and contact Reception. If our car park is full, there is an RCP car park next door.
We are proud to be an accessible venue in the heart of Brighton.
Some of our features are:
- Level access entrances to both the Bright Now Cafe and the Brighthelm Centre reception;
- Push pad operated automatic doors on both entrances;
- Accessible toilets within both the Bright Now Cafe and on different floors of the venue;
- A lift to all floors;
- A infared portable hearing loop available for all of our meeting rooms. If you would like to use this system, do not hesitate to get in touch but we will need 24 hours to set the system up discretely;
- Fixed hearing loop in the Cafe, Reception and Auditorium;
- Wide turning space in the cafe;
- A range of different heights of tables in the Cafe;
- A member of staff with level 2 British Sign Language;
- Large print menus on request;
- Low counter and table service available at the Cafe.
For more information about our acccessiblity, please email us.